The Emerging Giving Collective is an LCF giving circle where individuals come together to support emerging community solutions through the collective generosity of emerging donors and leaders in our great city.
Individuals are encouraged to make a minimum $150 donation per giving season. As a giving circle, individuals pool their donations to provide one larger grant to a nonprofit organization they collectively choose.
• Learn about the Lincoln community
• Narrow community focus
• Deepen connection with community
• Solicit and review grant proposals
• Invest in emerging solutions
• Two Events: Fall Kickoff and Give to Lincoln Day Happy Hour
• Four Meetings: to learn, engage and give